- No connection to networks, total autonomy in electricity and water production.(solar panels, wind turbine, well)
- Wastewater treatment system
- Use of local products.
- Recycling of organic waste
No mechanization, everything is handmade
- Staff trained by us, mainly young people without training.
- Staff recruited in the immediate vicinity of the ecolodge.
- Selection of local service providers
- Local suppliers guaranteeing organic farming products.
- Preference to products from our organic fruit trees and vegetable garden, grown by the employees of the ecolodge
- Sponsorship for training courses for young people from surroundings.
- The ecolodge is located in the middle of nature, on a hill, on the west face of Nosy Be with a splendid view of the sea and Nosy Sakatia
- 600m from Ambaro d 'beach one side, 1.5km from the large lakes of Nosy be on the other.
- The ecolodge is in the middle of a tropical garden typically Nosy-Béen loaded with endemism. (chameleons, baobab, palm trees ..)
The sensibilization of Malagasy people to the fragility of their ecosystem begins with our staff, from the ecolodge and the diving center.
Another axis of awareness, children, with whom are organized every Saturday focused educational activities on the environment and field trips to practice (sea trips, walks in the interior of the island
Your participation in these activities is welcome!
la Case Sakalava is an ecological guesthouse, with a splendid sea view in Nosy Be.
Phone:+261 (0) 32 05 43721 , +261 (0) 32 07 43721GPS : 13° 18.952 S , 048° 11.430 E.
All images are copyright La Case Sakalava.